Warframe Zephyr Prime has just made its arrival in the drop table and can be farmed in-game. With the arrival of Zephyr P, Vauban Prime and the pack have gone into the vault and cannot be farmed anymore. Zephyr fans can now rejoice as their favorite frame has received the prime treatment and can be farmed or purchased with the latest Prime Access pack available on the official website.
In this article we will go through everything related to the new Prime access.
How To Farm Zephyr
To obtain the frame you need to farm the relics that contain the parts of it. The rarities and relic names have been mentioned below that you can use before starting the grind. The required four relics for the new Prime access are Lith Z1, Lith H2, Neo Z1 and Neo K1.
You need to obtain four parts
- Neo K1 – Zephyr Prime Chasis (Uncommon)
- Lith Z1 – Zephyr Prime Systems (Rare)
- Neo Z1 – Zephyr Prime Blueprint (Rare)
- Lith H2 – Zephyr Prime Neuroptics (Common)
Zephyr Prime Relic Farming
All these relics can be obtained from various missions found in the starchart. Below are the best places you can head to for efficient farming.
- Axi Relic Farming – Hieracon, Pluto is the best place for Axi relic farming. Take a squad of 4 limbos and you can get the job done easily.
- Lith Relic Farming – Orokin Derelict Survival/Orokin Derelict Defense. Derelict missions have a 80% chance of dropping lith relics, you have 22.22% chance of you getting either Lith H2 or Lith Z1.
- Neo Relic Farming – Infested Salvage and Void Survival both have high chances of dropping Neo Relics.
Zephyr Prime Parts Crafting Cost
Get on to the grind, this is the right time to make platinum by selling newer prime access and make a load.
We have written a lot of guides related to Warframe On our website – Do check our – Credit Farming, Trading & Mastery Rank guides.